Wednesday 2 November 2016

Dubai Petroleum Releases Huge Notification For Freshers/Experiences In Various Positions On 2016

ABOUT COMPANY

Dubai Petroleum Establishment we need the best and brightest in the industry to join us whether you are a fresh graduate starting a career or a skilled and seasoned industry professional. Dubai Petroleum Establishment is looking for individuals who can grasp the challenge of creating and executing fast-track investment plans in a high-energy environment.

Dubai Petroleum Establishment came into existence on April of 1963, when the then Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum had the foresight and granted Continental National Oil Company a concession covering the offshore area of the Dubai Emirate to begin exploring for oil.


Dubai Petroleum Establishment faced a problem in storing the oil produced in the Fateh field because of the shallow waters in the area. This resulted in an innovative idea of building and transporting large floating tanks offshore to where the oil is produced and hence solving the storage problem. On the 22nd September 1969, the first tanker of oil was exported from Fateh Field, and thus enabling Dubai to finance its developments and enter a new phase in its modern history through a number of huge projects new to the Gulf and the Middle East Region.

At Dubai Petroleum Establishment we need the best and brightest in the industry to join us skilled and seasoned industry professionals who can grasp the challenge of creating and executing fast-track investment plans in a high-energy environment, team workers who want to make change happen.

JOB DETAILS

Company : Dubai Petroleum
                                                                           
Position : Various Vacancies

Qualification : Any Graduates/B.tech/Diploma


Experience Required : Freshers/Experiences

Last date to apply : 07 NOV 2016

Package offered : 40,800-65,200 PM

Apply Mode : Online

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

16 comments:

  1. For safety officer/Fireman/office boy/security guard
    Email id - ranoli0151@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looking for Safety officer/Fireman/computer operator/office boy/security guard
    And my email id - ranoli0151@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fresh graduate Mechanical Engineer, do you have an available job for me, this is my email engrodagsky@gmail.com

    Thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Asraf and i completed my B.Sc industrial safety and i have 2 years experience in fire &safety department .and also complete the NEBOSH HSW course.i am intrested to work in this company.am looking job For safety officer/Fireman/office work. If any vacancy plz let me know my mail id is
    asrafkhan005@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name Rohit Singh.I completed Diploma in mechanical production engineering in 2014.
    I have 2 years work experience in industry.
    If any post for me plz email on rohitmech608@gmail.com
    Thanks & Regards
    Rohit Singh

    ReplyDelete
  6. My self Mohammed mujeeb I m worked with MNC company "Omne agate systems put Ltd Chennai. As a Accounts admin and I have more than 4 years of experience in this position kindly recruit me if u have position

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is anshul jain and i am a b-tech passout in 2012 from ece stream. I have a experience of 3.5 years.

    Please let me know if there is suitable vacancy for me.
    Anshulj181@gmail.com

    Regards,
    Anshul jain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sir
    I am arun kumar from india. I am looking job in sales and marketing
    My mail is arun.k8750@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir.

    My name is aqib I am looking job in hvac draughtsman I am from Mumbai.

    Email id __ ansariaqib89@gmail.com

    Thanks & regards

    Ansari aqib
    +918451037047

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi


    This is manjunath i am a Mechanical engineer i having 4 years experience and my ail id rimmalapudi.manju@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Manjunath
    9493953420

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear sir,
    This is mohamed billal am diploma in mechanical engineering i have 10 years experience my mail id billal2408@gmail.com

    thanking you,
    mohamed billal.
    8680834213

    ReplyDelete
  12. Electrical supervisore 4 year in Uae gas company.
    Electrical Commissioning service forma abb medium voltage 10 year.

    My mail:
    Cattaneo.h5@gmail.com
    0509457305

    ReplyDelete
  13. Instrumentation Engineer 5 year experience in oil and gas field

    My email id

    alantharayil@gmail.com

    00918452882693

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is Imran Khan & 13 years experience right now working as team leader.

    E-mail id - imran101819@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I am Electrical Engineer with 1year plus experience. I am looking for Electrical related work. balubalrajkongu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello sir .I have 4 years 6 months experience with BUREAU VERITAS GROUP COMPANY and now want to work in your company .Sir give me chance so I can show you my intelligence .
    Email: joydev_das14@rediffmail.com.com
    Ph.no.:+919031864655

    ReplyDelete